Dear All,

Would like to ask a question about position/title of a staff in my organ.
My company is an MEP designer.
We use Revit MEP, C4R, Revit A360 sofware.

I have a staff who does below tasks

  • Setup, update and control Model
  • Setup and control C4R project system
  • Other tasks about Revit/CAD of BOD
  • Quality system: create and update family, template, library, manual, standard...
  • Training: Revit process of company, new features and products..

Please can you advise which position/title I should call this staff. BIM Manage ror Revit Manager?

In my knowdlege, he is Revit Manager, since BIM is a very broader scope.

Thanks a lot for your advises.