Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drawing/Sheet Schedule problems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Drawing/Sheet Schedule problems

    Hello,

    I'm having problems with my drawing schedule. Information is not appearing in the schedule as I understand it should be. All drawing numbers appear in the list but some of the drawing names do not. See attached image.

    Any help / knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

    Revit Arch 2011.
    Attached Files

    #2
    Welcome to our forum, Archi.

    About your question: hard to tell. Can you please post screen captures of your schedule's Sorting & Grouping tab, and/or the Filter tab?
    Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

    Comment


      #3
      I noticed you have a custom sheet order in place, and we can't see the entire sheet list.
      Could it be you have multiple sheets using the same sheet number but with a different name? These add up in a sheet schedule and it only shows the fields that are the same for all instances.
      About the allignment: beats me. I honestly have no idea and have never seen this before. The only possibility I can think of is that this is a custom text parameter and you accidently typed a space before the revision number.
      Martijn de Riet
      Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
      MdR Advies
      Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

      Comment


        #4
        Yep if we can see the sorting and grouping tab it would be easier to rule out guesses, but guessing I would say the sheet title must be a duplicated parameter which doesn't match between the actual sheet family and the schedule.
        Revit BLOGGAGE

        http://www.revic.org.au

        Comment


          #5
          Archi,

          Go to one of your sheets which the name is not appearing on the schedule. Select your sheet and look at the properties 'Sheet Name' and verify if it exists.

          Patrick

          Comment


            #6
            Thankyou for the welcome and the prompt responses.

            It seems I have learned something about Revit today. I neglected to mention that I had another Revit file "linked" into this one. And when Revit "links" a file it doesn't just link the model, it links the drawing sheets (and goodness knows what other information) as well. (So much more to learn...) The file that has been linked also has some drawing sheets in it that form part of this set, thus their neccessity for appearance in the drawing schedule. I checked and corrected the drawing sheet numbers in "that file", then reopened "this" file, and hey presto, the drawing schedule is fixed.

            It seems I had confused Revit by having different drawing numbers and sheet names in "this" file and "that" file. I then went one step further and deleted the "hold" pages from "this" file and found the linked drawing references remain in the drawing schedule.

            Refer attached images 01 and 02 (in order) to see what I did and what happened.

            Thanks again for your help.
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #7
              Problem solved then. Nice to hear.
              Martijn de Riet
              Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
              MdR Advies
              Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

              Comment


                #8
                Thank You for posting the solution.
                -Alex Cunningham

                Comment

                Related Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X