Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Browser, Sheet List, New Sheets Out of Order.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Project Browser, Sheet List, New Sheets Out of Order.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	yuvku.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	845.8 KB
ID:	421222
    Hi Everyone,
    My first post here will try to respond asap.
    Two weeks ago I had no issue creating new sheets and checking the box "include in sheet list" in the properties tab.
    I took all of last week off and now ever since i've returned, making new sheets will not sort in order or show on the sheet list when checked... IDK What Happened!?
    the sheet A-310 is being sorted after the A-400's
    I have looked for solutions all over in the properties are identical to other sheets, the browser organization ive tried, making a new sheet list, can someone help me please...
    Thanks in advance!

    #2
    What 3rd party add-ins do you have installed? And did anyone try printing a set of drawings while you were out of the office?

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
    @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

    Comment


      #3
      Check out this thread
      https://revitforum.org/showthread.ph...=pyrevit+order
      Dave Plumb
      BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

      CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

      Comment


        #4
        My PM and I both have pyrevit added in... We've used the print sheets function from pyrevit before and created sheets after without a problem til now. Ultimately the real issue might have to do with pyrevit... Thanks.


        Anyways I figured out a quick cheat to get them to sort in number order again. Re-named the sheet number through the sheet list/index/schedule (however you like to call it) by copying another's sheet number text. :laugh:


        On our sheet List/Index I copied a sheet number that was in order on the sheet number column and pasted it into the sheet A-310 that was in the wrong sort/order on the schedule/browser. I renamed it through the schedule changing only one character and that worked, its in order! but its weird because the text spacing and all was exactly the same before no hidden 0 or any arrow on our titleblock... In this case A-310 was showing up after the A-400's. Just copied A-300 text on the sheet number column to A-310 renamed and problem resolved... Cheers.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by zamp_m View Post
          My PM and I both have pyrevit added in... We've used the print sheets function from pyrevit before and created sheets after without a problem til now. Ultimately the real issue might have to do with pyrevit... .
          Read the last post (#7) in that thread.
          If the print app crashed, it would leave those characters behind. If it ran without problems, they are removed.
          Dave Plumb
          BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

          CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          Working...
          X