Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble staying logged in?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Trouble staying logged in?

    Anyone else have this issue? I have to clear my cookies and IE history in order to login and then after about 3 pages it drops me out. It's driving me mad! I've resorted to the iPad for now.

    I'm using Internet explorer 8 if that helps?
    Darryl Store - Associate (BIM)
    [email protected]
    Twitter: @darrylstore

    #2
    Originally posted by Darryl PRP View Post
    Anyone else have this issue? I have to clear my cookies and IE history in order to login and then after about 3 pages it drops me out. It's driving me mad! I've resorted to the iPad for now.

    I'm using Internet explorer 8 if that helps?
    I use Firefox 3.6.13 and have been logged on for weeks without a problem
    I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

    Comment


      #3
      No problems here, using Chrome 9.0.597.45
      Rick Moore, AIA
      Barnes Gromatzky Kosarek Architects

      Comment


        #4
        Darryl, there´s been something weird with your account from day one... I´m using IE8 myself (On Win 7 64) and have no isues at all.
        I´ve only heard about problems from one other user, an he was using Firefox (Set up to clear all cookies every time it closes)... go figure

        Darryl, I´ll suggest that we PM´s about a solution for you ?

        And BTW: If anyone else is having isues, I´d love to know about it ! :beer:
        Klaus Munkholm
        "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

        Comment


          #5
          Ive had trouble. I have two machines i access this site from:

          Work machine: Win 7 64, IE8. No problems whatsoever.

          Home machine: Win XP 32, IE8. When the site was created, i could log in, but it logged me out when i closed the browser, REGARDLESS of cookie settings. Then something changed (i dont know what) and now that machine cannot log in to this site at all. It says "thank you for logging in: redirecting..." then it goes to the forum or previous page and im still not logged in.
          Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
          @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
            And BTW: If anyone else is having isues, I´d love to know about it ! :beer:
            I have issues... but no one has been able to help me. /sigh
            -Alex Cunningham

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
              I have issues... but no one has been able to help me. /sigh

              have you tried www.psychiatry.com ? :laugh:
              I'm retired, if you don't like it, go around!

              Comment


                #8
                Thx munkholm. You've been more than helpful. Was just trying to see if we could find any common causes for my issues.

                I'm on win 7 64 bit IE 8.
                Darryl Store - Associate (BIM)
                [email protected]
                Twitter: @darrylstore

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Darryl PRP View Post
                  Thx munkholm. You've been more than helpful. Was just trying to see if we could find any common causes for my issues.

                  I'm on win 7 64 bit IE 8.
                  NP Darryl, like I mentioned in the PM, I´d really like to know if this is a common issue ! Just kind of difficult to fix things that dont seem to be broken on my end. (Also on win 7 64 bit IE 8)
                  Klaus Munkholm
                  "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
                    I have issues... but no one has been able to help me. /sigh
                    We could ask Munkholm to open a dedicated subforum for those...
                    Martijn de Riet
                    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                    MdR Advies
                    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

                    Comment

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X