Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabric sheet visibility

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fabric sheet visibility

    With fabric sheet reinforcing, is there any way to show the bars running perpendicular to a section view, and not just the ones actually cut by the section?

    The only way I can seem to do it, is by setting the slab to transparent, but of course that causes other visibility issues.

    #2
    You need to set the reo visible in that particular view.

    https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...FE103-htm.html

    I was about to type all the workflow out but this should explain sufficiently for you.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Karalon10 View Post
      You need to set the reo visible in that particular view.

      https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...FE103-htm.html

      I was about to type all the workflow out but this should explain sufficiently for you.
      Thanks Karalon, but I know about that, but it isn't an option for fabric sheets for some reason.
      There must be some way to show fabric mesh clearly in section and detail views, without setting the view to wireframe.

      Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        have you got transparancy set on your slab? and is your view depth picking up the reo?
        have you checked the VG settings for that view to be sure reo is turned on?
        Last edited by Karalon10; September 7, 2017, 11:36 AM.

        Comment


          #5
          This is a pretty thorough tutorial on reo, he talks about view states and filters starting on page 62
          Maybe Something here will be what you need

          https://hvasshaug.files.wordpress.co...on-rev-1-1.pdf

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Karalon10 View Post
            have you got transparancy set on your slab? and is your view depth picking up the reo?
            have you checked the VG settings for that view to be sure reo is turned on?
            Yes to all those questions.
            I've tried making the slab transparent, but that brings in other issues.

            Just to clarify : I can see the bars in the fabric sheet that are cut by the section (running perpendicular to the section cut) but I also want to see the bars running parallel to the section cut.

            Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Karalon10 View Post
              This is a pretty thorough tutorial on reo, he talks about view states and filters starting on page 62
              Maybe Something here will be what you need

              https://hvasshaug.files.wordpress.co...on-rev-1-1.pdf
              Thanks for this, I will have a good read through, and will report back if I find out anything further.

              Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

              Comment

              Related Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X