Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RSS-feed all new posts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    RSS-feed all new posts

    Hi boys and girls,

    I got a question from a Dutch (potential) follower: Is it possible to get RSS-feeds from all new posts?
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

    #2
    Sure thing Just point him/her to: http://revitforum.org/external.php?type=rss2 :beer:
    Klaus Munkholm
    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

    Comment


      #3
      You also need to know how to subscribe to RSS fees and have a place for those feeds to go. I use Outlook.. I get a e-mail like notification of ever single new post on the forum, ever 10 min or so. Helps us reply to people faster too. I dont have to be on the site to see thats new. :beer:
      -Alex Cunningham

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Munkholm View Post
        Sure thing Just point him/her to: http://revitforum.org/external.php?type=rss2 :beer:
        Uhhhmmm, this link gives me a whole lot of mumbojumbo without any formatting. I think this is the link you need to use in your RSS-reader right?
        Martijn de Riet
        Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
        MdR Advies
        Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
          You also need to know how to subscribe to RSS fees and have a place for those feeds to go. I use Outlook.. I get a e-mail like notification of ever single new post on the forum, ever 10 min or so. Helps us reply to people faster too. I dont have to be on the site to see thats new. :beer:
          I use Google Reader for all my RSS feeds... but there´s a ton of different RSS readers out there... Outlook and Google being just a few of them.

          But true, you´ll need to enter the above feed address into a feed reader of your choice
          Klaus Munkholm
          "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
            Uhhhmmm, this link gives me a whole lot of mumbojumbo without any formatting. I think this is the link you need to use in your RSS-reader right?
            Using Google Chrome ?? (me too) but it looks fine on IE, and works well in the feeders that I´ve tested. :beer:
            Klaus Munkholm
            "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

            Comment


              #7
              if you are using Internet Explorer, you can simply click the orange square button that has rouned white lines and it will bookmark your RSS feed. If you are using Outlook it will automaticly add a folder to the RSS feeds in your Outlook. Other then that... I would venture to guess that yes, you would need to put that link into your RSS reader.
              -Alex Cunningham

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
                You also need to know how to subscribe to RSS fees and have a place for those feeds to go. I use Outlook.. I get a e-mail like notification of ever single new post on the forum, ever 10 min or so. Helps us reply to people faster too. I dont have to be on the site to see thats new. :beer:
                Right, like I need a ten minutes notice from you guys to help me make my deadlines...
                Martijn de Riet
                Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                MdR Advies
                Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by mdradvies View Post
                  Right, like I need a ten minutes notice from you guys to help me make my deadlines...
                  LOL, you just need to evolve strabismus and get a dual monitor setup, one for Revitforum.org and one for Revit :laugh:
                  Klaus Munkholm
                  "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

                  Comment

                  Loading...
                  Working...
                  X