All, while Ian get's his internet situation sorted, I am going to jump in with a session next week on Pattern creation. The discussion will include...
- Limitations of the Revit Pattern UI
- Pattern file basics
- Masonry patterns, including dimensional accuracy for brick coursing
- Converting Drafting patterns to Model patterns
- Scaling patterns in the PAT file vs in the Pattern interface
- Combining patterns, for example textured ACT ceilings and split face CMU blocks
- And, if we have time, complex pattern development using a spreadsheet.
The session will be next week; Wednesday Jan 11th at 1:00 PM Pacific, 21:00 GMT. I believe that makes it Thursday at 8:00 in Sidney. Apologies to those in Perth and similar time zones.
Look for a link to the session here, around 15 minutes prior.