Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Model a Curved Floor

Hi All,

I want to model a curved (semicircle) floor in revit structure 2012. The curvature is not in plan view, I mean you see the floor as a semicircle in a section or elevation of the model.
    How can I model this?

Thanks

Make an inplace family assigned to floor category.
    Or use a semicircle slab edge profile if the shape of your floor has a constant semicircle section. Apply this profile just in one edge. Anyway the first method is full proof.

Comment

Originally posted by gaby424 View Post
      Make an inplace family assigned to floor category.
      Or use a semicircle slab edge profile if the shape of your floor has a constant semicircle section. Apply this profile just in one edge. Anyway the first method is full proof.
      Thanks Gaby424 for quick reply,
      I could not find to do what you have said. Can you please explain it how to do it since I am not professional to revit.
      Wish you all the best.

Comment

http://screencast.com/t/gpWxZce3o2

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
          ...I want to model a curved (semicircle) floor in revit structure 2012. The curvature is not in plan view, I mean you see the floor as a semicircle in a section or elevation of the model. How can I model this?
          A floor that is a semicircle in section or elevation? That sounds like a wall to me, which you could do by modifying a wall in elevation view with Edit Profile.

...Or a Roof by Extrusion.
          Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

Cool. Alf is thinking OOTB

Comment