Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gaby424 View Post
    romania almost near croatia
    I don't know why, but I thought you're from France?

Comment

Hi

It is possible to do what you want:
      I make a section (or 2), and then in a Sheet, I overlap the formwork plan with the section(s). Then there are some break points in the Section Plan, and you can cut the unnecessary slab between beams.

Here's an example:
      Attached Files
      Revit Architecture 2013 Certified Professional

Comment

Originally posted by TheViking View Post
        How would you add rebar to such a dense drawing?
        ok I put here two different exemple from two different structure enginears for a pair of formwork and rebar floorplans for 1:50 scale.
        there are small differences between between the consultants (about how much info you have as adnotations at this scale)
        Hope you make a better idea on local standards. (at least as an architect i can asume this are the standards for the structure guys)
        I think this way of representation can be provided from Autodesk like an extension for this region of europe? Or maybe an api guy can develop a tool

For lucis29

Yes this method was known as a workround (see second post), but is not an automatic thing. Hirvio also made an experiment(see his post) and it is time consuming. But it is a solution anyway, better than nothing In your plan don`t you have to put the sections on the radial beams as well? So you will have to rotate section pieces via rotating crop region (the sheet rotate tool is only 90). It`s a lot of work and coordonation if you move things. I think

For Hrivio: Me , France? Why? Nope
        Attached Files
        gaby424
        Last edited by gaby424; July 15, 2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gaby424 View Post
          ok I put here two different exemple from two different structure enginears for a pair of formwork and rebar floorplans for 1:50 scale.
          there are small differences between between the consultants (about how much info you have as adnotations at this scale)
          Hope you make a better idea on local standards. (at least as an architect i can asume this are the standards for the structure guys)
          I think this way of representation can be provided from Autodesk like an extension for this region of europe? Or maybe an api guy can develop a tool

For lucis29

Yes this method was known as a workround (see second post), but is not an automatic thing. Hirvio also made an experiment(see his post) and it is time consuming. But it is a solution anyway, better than nothing In your plan don`t you have to put the sections on the radial beams as well? So you will have to rotate section pieces via rotating crop region (the sheet rotate tool is only 90). It`s a lot of work and coordonation if you move things. I think
          You are right about time consuming, but I'm afraid they wouldn't introduce this feature very soon. Even ASD Formwork was working the same way. A good part in Revit, is that it "feels" the axis and the section overlaps perfectly.

Anyway, long story short:
          Revit Structure is not (yet) very friendly with (Eastern) European drawing standards. That's why they sell Revit Structure Suite which contains ASD. ASD is another animal. It has the Romanian drawing standards (for rebar and formworking).

What I do:
          Make the model in Revit, extract the formwork and then I cut sections in every frame. I export theses sections to .dwg, open them in ASD Reinforcement and do the manual reinforcing.

The bad part is that it's not very "BIM". If something changes, there is no way you can see it in the reinforcing plan.

I'm not very familiar with the 2012 version of Revit and Robot, but I strongly doubt that they fixed the link between Revit and ASD.

Also there was a thread around here, in which Julien expressed his hope of a unified RST+ASD in 2013.

Regards,
          Lucian.
          lucis29
          Last edited by lucis29; July 16, 2011, 12:07 PM.
          Revit Architecture 2013 Certified Professional

Comment