scissors carparks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scissors carparks

Hi first time post, but i have been reading other threads since i joined last week and there is some talented/experienced reviteers as members. My query is can anyone give me some tips on scissors carparks. See attached. Its a steelframe with slimfloor with 250mm units and 75mm screed with a fall of 1:80 (difference of 201mm) from perimeter to middle of structure. Difference between floor levels is 750mm. For the floor levels i am using 325mm floor with slope arrows. Whats the best way to achieve 1:80 fall with a 750mm in levels???
    regards

To Clarify what i am looking for, see sketch attached. How to create a slab that rises fom 000mm to 750mm with a cross fall of 201mm, I hope this helps??? Thanks for PM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by manbearpiggy; June 23, 2011, 01:56 PM. Reason: Helpfull Suggestion from other member

Can't you use the Modify Subregions in the Floor Command? Combined with an Slope Angle Annotation, it will give you complete control...
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Thanks Martijn, I did what you suggested and worked a threat thanks. Hadnt really used the modify Subregions in the floor command much.
      Last edited by manbearpiggy; June 23, 2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment