Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meaningful electrical Symbols

Hi,
    id like to add electrical installation to my model, but the german symbols for outlets and switches are indistinguishable and very small
    (see attached screenshot)

Is there an easy way to get better symbols?

Regards,
    faljse
    Attached Files

No idea what they look like in Germany, but in Holland we use these (some of them). I have added those to my electrical fixture families

Attached Files
    Last edited by Robin Deurloo; April 9, 2019, 10:15 PM.
    Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
    Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

I dont think those are symbols, in the OP's image. I think thats the model. Those are the receptacle boxes in the walls.
      Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
      @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

I think you are right and getting the symols into those families is what need to happen to see the difference between them in the plan view.
        Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
        Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

I use the MEPContent ABB switchrange app
          https://store.mepcontent.com/nl/product/details/5
          Lets you put together different configurations and gives you a correct 3d view and corresponding symbolics in plan view
          Geert Vennix, architecte
          www.geertvennix.eu

Comment