MEP folders not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MEP folders not appearing

I'm working with Revit 2018.2. Attempting to complete exercises in the Ascent MEP Fundamentals 2018 work book. I have done some before with no issue loading families from C:>ProgramData>Autodesk>RVT Libraries> Plumbing>MEP>Lavatories for example.

However, now when I attempt to load a family such as a lavatory, no MEP sub-folders show up in any of my libraries.

I have tried reloading the Revit Content Libraries and reinstalling Revit to no avail. I also spent a day googling and searching for an answer on my own but perhaps I didn't phrase the question correctly

In 2018, they are under Fixtures then Lavatories...

\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2018\Libraries\US Imperial\Plumbing\MEP\Fixtures\Lavatories
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Originally posted by MPwuzhere View Post
      In 2018, they are under Fixtures then Lavatories...

\ProgramData\Autodesk\RVT 2018\Libraries\US Imperial\Plumbing\MEP\Fixtures\Lavatories
      My problem is I am not seeing MEP under Plumbing, only Architectural

Comment

I finally got it. Uninstalled all of my Content Libraries and downloaded them again from Autodesk. Problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by zebb View Post
          I finally got it. Uninstalled all of my Content Libraries and downloaded them again from Autodesk. Problem solved
          Revit mep seems to the only software I've worked with that has a rather unique installation process.

Sent from my P5 mini using Tapatalk

Comment