No announcement yet.

How to Create Single Line Views for Drawings as well as Solid views for details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Create Single Line Views for Drawings as well as Solid views for details

Hi
    I have set up my project doing sanitary layouts, I want to create a set of drawings just using single line but I also want my floor plans showing 3d
    how do I create the floor plans? do I have to make 2 floors one with single line the other with 3d solids?
    I have created a template and at moment all my floor plans are in single line setting detail level to medium. but when you change to detail level to fine my pipes are the 3d solids which is what I want.
    but how do I separate them, I want on my drawings all single lines but with views in 3d?
    do I need to create two templates? one for single line and one for 3d solids?

regards

Not a 100% sure what you want to achieve, but give this a try:

pipes.JPG

You can override the detail level per category for each view (or view template)
    Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
    Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

You'll need two views with separate visibility settings. You're not drawing the piping twice but displaying it in two different ways. Duplicate the view you like (right-click > Duplicate) and change settings as desired. Change visibility via Visibility Graphics. Use view templates if you want the same setting across multiple views.
      John Karben | IMEG Corp.

Comment