Not all pipe showing in first floor plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not all pipe showing in first floor plan

I have created new project and for some reason only couple of plumbing lines are showing up in my first floor plan view. I have checked my view range and even taken it all the way up to the roof level and set bottom to unlimited with nothing more than 2 of the 8 lines showing up. I am new to revit and learning as I go so if someone could point me into the right direction to get the rest of these lines to show up that would be great. I can see all the lines when im working in 3D view.

Originally posted by jacobr View Post
    I have created new project and for some reason only couple of plumbing lines are showing up in my first floor plan view. I have checked my view range and even taken it all the way up to the roof level and set bottom to unlimited with nothing more than 2 of the 8 lines showing up. I am new to revit and learning as I go so if someone could point me into the right direction to get the rest of these lines to show up that would be great. I can see all the lines when im working in 3D view.
    DJ explained here very well.

I personally liked his page coz, untill we read and practice this we don't know the intricacies of revit.

Good Luck.
    Last edited by Shan1512; October 7, 2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment