Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revit - Duct Fabrication Questions

Hello,

I am wondering how many other people using Revit for duct fab?
    I am working on my first full Revit duct fab job and I am wondering if you can get all fitting options you get in Cad.
    As in adding a splitter on an elbow, make piece KD, make field measure draw only, etc.
    Anything would be helpful.

Thanks,

I am curious about this as well. I will pass this thread to some of my mechanical contractor contacts who I know are starting to experiment with these tools.
    BIM Extension, LLC
    bimextension.com | @bimextension

OpenRFA.org | Collaborative master shared parameters for Revit.

Autodesk Revit MEP Certified Professional | Autodesk Developer Network Member

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• flange duct
      hi all
      I need to create rectanguler flange duct
      I am new in revit mep
      I
      March 28, 2017, 08:34 AM
    • How to change a duct shape
      Good day!

Is it possible to make this twisted duct in Revit? I am currently working on a condominium project and I need to have this duct...
      August 6, 2020, 06:59 AM
    • Duct Take Off
      Hello, would anyone know where to start in creating a duct take off per each joint being used, and also represent those joints on the drawing. Our joints...
      December 27, 2016, 12:49 PM
    • Revit Design to Fabrication tool
      Has anyone used the "Design to Fabrication" tool inside Revit to convert generic Revit duct to Fabrication parts? I am using Revit 2018 and...
      March 14, 2018, 04:38 PM
    • Stuck with this
      Hi,

I have a case where a piece of rigid duct is replaced by number of (could be 4,5 or more) flex ducts. I have to use a round duct tap....
      April 27, 2018, 05:49 PM
    Working...
    X