gbxml Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gbxml Error

I exported a gbxml from Revit MEP. As I import that gbxml to HAP, I am getting a below error.

Transfer function coefficients could not be generated for this assembly of material layers. Generally this problem occurs when the overall thermal resistance or thermal capacitance of the assembly is too small or too large. Therefore, the construction of this assembly must be revised so its over all thermal resistance and capacitance fall with in a more normal range of values

I am not getting this error.

Anybody have an idea about it?
    Yogesh

I have gotten that error before. What i am doing is just running our loads in autocad and imputing them into HAP. The issue i found with Revit is that if the Architect does not draw the building absolutely correct when you add spaces and zones they do not recognize walls or even roofs. The issue with it not recognizing the roof is that if you are running loads on a two story building then your first floor is getting a roof load even though it is under a conditioned space. Therefore giving you a load to large to run in HAP. Hope this was helpful.

Comment

I've gotten that error as well, in RMEP 2010.
      This post http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=113954 has a pdf that 'fixed' it (really, it gave me work around...)

Comment

Thanks Shiva....

I already get through that PDF but it didn't work for me.

I am using a HAP4.4 version. Is it a build issue?

I am not getting a exact reason for this issue.
        Yogesh

Comment

Thanks for that post Shiva! I am also using HAP 4.4 it finally worked using your settings and i also changed the Export Complexity to Simple.

Comment