How to change system type of pipework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change system type of pipework

i have some pipework from a model that has a system type of other, how can i change this to another service say hydonic supply
    it wont let me change type in mechanical system type, it only says other how can i change this?

If you hover over the pipe, cycle the Tab key until it highlights only the system and click the delete button. The system type will now read as "undefined". Start a new pipe, choose the system and continue on from the recently undefined pipe and it'll adhere to the new system you selected.
    Tannar Z. Frampton ™
    Frampton & Associates, Inc.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• change system type
      hello
      i should definetly do not working with the good tips
      I used to work on ACAD and i often copied items from one pipe/duct to another.......
      June 6, 2017, 01:02 PM
    • piping systems - will not let me change
      i have some piping in my model and they are connected to a mechanical unit - i am using hydronic supply and hydronic return - i have set the material...
      August 29, 2011, 04:48 PM
    • System Types and names
      Hi all,

Slight issue on revit 2014 (projects version), I have a Domestic Cold Water Service feeding a Break Tank from the incoming into the...
      October 20, 2014, 09:33 AM
    • Assign Default System Type to Pipe Type
      When I select a pipe type to draw, I want that pipe type to be associated with a system type automatically. So for example, I want a pipe type called...
      June 9, 2016, 06:25 PM
    • LW
      can a pipe system parameter be included in the pipe schedule field?
      May 17, 2018, 04:09 PM
    Working...
    X