Piping Systems type in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piping Systems type in 2012

I've had to revert back to Revit 2012 today and i'm struggling with the interface.

I've modelled some pipework which is set as Hydronic pipework but soon as I changed one of them to Domestic Cold Water in the system type it disappears from the view.

So I looked in V/G but cannot find system type to switch back on in this view.

Can anyone help?

Domsib

Revit MEP - 1 Day at a time...

Check the discipline or sub-discipline, maybe? In '14, the mechanical discipline turns off plumbing systems. Can't remember if '12 had that functionality or not. It might be a filter set to your view template.
    Thomas N Fuller II

LinkedIn

Comment

sounds like a filter by system type to me..
      "One must imagine Sisyphus happy." Albert Camus - "The innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions, and lukewarm defenders in those who may ​do well under the new." Nicolo Machiavelli -"Things that are too complex are not useful, Things that are useful are simple." Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment