Arraying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arraying

I have built a pipe rack that has an array in it for adding support members and with that it adds rods for the additional members but i have ran into an issue to where the rods are all tied to the same length command and i need them to be able to stretch individually due to some may go to the deck and others may go to a piece of strut under another element. Can anyone help me out here.

What are the minimum and maximum number of support members? Array will likely not be the way to go if you need individual length adjustments.
    Developer at Anguleris BIMsmith Marketplace.
    Previously at Sumex Design for ARCAT.com

Comment

There is no min or max. It all depends on how long we want to make it and also spacing needed per spec on supports.

Comment

Nope array makes the item in the array a group, meaning they are all the same.
        Think you need to figure out another way.
        Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
        Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

You can cut arrayed group members (of cuttable categories) with voids, but that could be a lot of extra work -and upkeep- depending on your needs.
          There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

Can you attach a sketch or something to make it clearer what you want to get?
            Nurlan
            Last edited by Nurlan; September 17, 2020, 05:29 AM.

Comment