rectangular duct multiport conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rectangular duct multiport conversion

Can anyone help me find a revit family - rectangular duct fitting - 30x18 to 22x18 & 8 x18 these last 2 are side by side

I made this family for doing any kind of divided duct. Its basically a flat plate with one duct on one side and two on the other. The two ducts are always aligned to the two oposite corners of the plate, so they can be side by side or above eachother depending on the sizes. I find it very useful for making all kinds of split junctions with one or two bends after the split etc. because you can just use normal revit elbows to make any size or angle you like.

Disclaimer: You can use and alter this as much as you like but if you dont know how it works or you break it dont ask me to fix it .
    Attached Files
    "One must imagine Sisyphus happy." Albert Camus - "The innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions, and lukewarm defenders in those who may ​do well under the new." Nicolo Machiavelli -"Things that are too complex are not useful, Things that are useful are simple." Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Thanks my friend! I got pulled off onto another job at the moment. I did end up making my own .. it was quichk and dirty ... I will look at yours and will also upload mine in the near future .. when I get back to this project. Are you going to AU this year?

Comment

thank you. add friendly
        Revit, Revitmaster,Học Revit,Revit Architecture,Revit Structure,Revit Mep

Comment

Originally posted by josephpeel View Post
          I made this family for doing any kind of divided duct. Its basically a flat plate with one duct on one side and two on the other. The two ducts are always aligned to the two oposite corners of the plate, so they can be side by side or above eachother depending on the sizes. I find it very useful for making all kinds of split junctions with one or two bends after the split etc. because you can just use normal revit elbows to make any size or angle you like.

Disclaimer: You can use and alter this as much as you like but if you dont know how it works or you break it dont ask me to fix it .
          I can put this to use... thanks!!

Tannar Z. Frampton ™
          Frampton & Associates, Inc.

Comment