led light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

led light

Hey, I am working on the led line strip, which follow particular shape. The light have to come from behind the letters ZEN and it has to be pink.
    My problem is: i can't find a light family whish will allow me to bend around the curvy shapes. Another question is how do i give a color to the light in revit?
    Is it is any way i can draw the path for the light and than specify the color and intensity?

Many thanks.
    Attached Files

In-place family with self illuminating mat?

Comment

Where I can find the illuminating material? Or how can I set it up?

Comment

Googled a little for you:
        Revit TotD – 7.9.09: Glowing Sign, Self-Illumination Based Materials

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Hey, now I have a problem with my light is not showing in render. Is any one know what is going on?

Comment

Here is my troubled file
              Attached Files

Comment

Any chance you're using Autodesk online rendering?

Comment

Do you mean Autodesk360 online rendering? just sine up to it, my e-mail [email protected]

Comment

The reason cerb0z asks about 360, is due to the fact that 360 won't render self-illuminating materials....

Had a quick look at your family, and it looks like you're on the right track... The problem may be that your family is using "Default Light Source" for the self-illuminating material name, a name which may already exist in the project you load it in to, why the default material settings will be used in the project, and not the settings you altered in the family. The fix would be to alter the "Default Light Source" material in the project, and not in the family... OR to rename the material to something not already in use in the project.
                    Attached Files
                    Klaus Munkholm
                    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment