Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offset and move vertically

offset and move vertically - AUGI

seems this "Offset" parameter is hardcoded and only show up at project file, but it still exists in some OOTB or old families, just wonder if there's an easy way to add this "Offset" parameter into (most if not all face based) existing families? i know, i know, some users may abuse it, but it offers flexibility too.
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• Offset taper? or Offset transition?
    How do you go about drawing an offset taper/transition my engineer wants me taper down straight after coming off an AHU so that we dont have to put any...
    January 14, 2014, 08:10 PM
  • Scheduling the Offset constraint
    I've searched profusely, but most posts center around actually creating a parameter from the Offset constraint which has all of the integrity of a built-in...
    June 9, 2011, 10:50 PM
  • Door Offset Parameter?
    Been redoing my doors since 2013 broke my 2012 version...

I want to be able to add a Frame Offset parameter that will allow for a positive...
    February 11, 2013, 07:23 PM
  • Offset Sink Trap
    I need an offset trap for an ADA sink with exposed piping and don't have a clue how to make one or frankly what one is, other than a trap that is offset...
    May 16, 2012, 05:08 PM
  • Variables in Offset Property
    Can you use variables in the offset property field? If you want to make two objects with different offsets both move 1' up you have to make a section...
    May 15, 2015, 05:12 PM
Working...
X