adjust titleblock revision schedule row height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adjust titleblock revision schedule row height

i thought it's automatic but seems not the case, forgot how to do it, can anyone point me to right direction? thanks
    Attached Files

Select the Schedule in the PB, then in the Properties Palette go to Appearance Tab, The Height setting....swap that.

Comment

I think it is controlled by the text height in the table in your titleblock family.
      Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
      Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

that's what i thought, as long as text height changed, all rows will change automatically (not just 1st row w/ text), in fact, it's the case when i created titleblocks for A0 and A1, somehow it's not working for A2, etc.

edit: OK, figured out, it's the body text need to change height, thanks all
        Last edited by Ning Zhou; November 21, 2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

So maybe the option cfrevizo mentions is set the wrong way for that titleblock?
          And aren't you just copying the A1 and changing dimensions for the A2 titleblock?
          Or even have 1 titleblock family for all the sizes?
          Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

thanks Robin and cfrevizo, i need to change body text height instead of just title/header.
            well, we create separate TBs for metric A0 ~ A4, and imperial A ~ E, sounds crazy or better way? is 1 TB for all sizes really work?

Comment

yeah the body text, that sounds logical .

I have one for A2, A1 and A0 but also for extended sizes (large formats) and 1 for A3 and A4 (small formats) because those look very different for me.
              So just 2 families with a few types. I think it is easier to manage having them as 1 family instead of having one for each size.

Comment