Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Length Adjust As Per Visibility.

Dear All,
    I’m working as BIM Manager one of the Pharma Company. I wantto create one Modular panel which is having different sizes as per the sitecondition (Width – 1000, 500, 200) but top of modular panel there is small linewhich we called (Coving) which is fixed between ceiling and modular panel.
    As per the overall panel length I can adjust the coving lengthbut I want to adjust coving length as per Corner peas visibility.
    Please Find Image 1 - Coving Plan image.
    When there is two panel join we must show the corner peas forpanel & Coving (Example – Left Elbow).
    But in Image 2 I have displayed 50mm Gap both side frompanel edge for coving placement.
    I want to keep this 50-mm gap when I show the Left Elbow VisibilityBut when I show Right Elbow
    This 50-mm gap should be merge in to coving length. Because bothelbow direction are different.
    Please Find Image 2 – Panel & Coving Elbow image.
    Please find Image 3 what I am expecting.
    Please let me know is there any formula where we can adjust thelength as per visibility.

Prashant palande
    Attached Files

Prashant,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not in the Mechanical field, so I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but please check out the attached Generic Model.

With this family the user drives the overall length of the item as well as checking on and off the Yes/No items to contract or extend the length of the secondary element. I hope this construction is what you are after.

20170817-PipingThing.JPG

Good luck.

Anthony.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by anthonyB; August 17, 2017, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Length Adjust As Per Visibility.

Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for your valuable time for my query.

It's really GR8, the solution provided is very useful, it's working very fine.

Cheers,:beer:

Originally posted by anthonyB View Post
      Prashant,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not in the Mechanical field, so I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but please check out the attached Generic Model.

With this family the user drives the overall length of the item as well as checking on and off the Yes/No items to contract or extend the length of the secondary element. I hope this construction is what you are after.

Good luck.

Anthony.

Comment