X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Truss

Hi there!

Anyone? ..

I can't figure out what went wrong with the Truss Family I created. I have two questions..

1. How to properly aligned my truss to the Roof Beam Level?
    In family interface, I believe the structure diagram is correctly placed/assembled. I also locked vertical web, bottom bar and top bar aligned to the reference plane . I attached here the diagram of truss family I created. But when I load it the my project, even though I selected the Roof Beam Level as my based level, the Truss structure still is not aligned to it. See attached screenshots.

2. My truss connection seems unclosed/ not connected. It is really that like that? 'Cause I checked the analytical diagram, lines/stick seems connected to each other.. So i presumed its okay though.

Thank a lot guys, Hope you can help me:-)
    Attached Files

Post the truss family.
    -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by waydee_ar View Post
      1. How to properly aligned my truss to the Roof Beam Level?
      In family interface, I believe the structure diagram is correctly placed/assembled. I also locked vertical web, bottom bar and top bar aligned to the reference plane . I attached here the diagram of truss family I created. But when I load it the my project, even though I selected the Roof Beam Level as my based level, the Truss structure still is not aligned to it.
      You can change the truss Bearing in the properties palette. 2014-05-15_0944 - cellophane's library

Not sure if that's the issue or not but it is worth a shot.
      Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
      BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment