Visibility/Graphics - Workset Visibility Setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visibility/Graphics - Workset Visibility Setting

Lately I have noticed that I am not longer able to edit the Viability Setting for worksets within the visibility graphics dialog. I click where there was once a drop down menu (Use Global Setting... Hide... Show), and nothing happens. It acts as if there is not dropdown menu in that location.

I tried closing and opening Revit, same problem. I restarted my computer and reopened the file- it worked for about 5 minutes and then stopped again. It happens on all central files that I have opened.

Has anyone else seen this? Anything that can be done for it?

Thanks,

Sarah
    Sarah Foulkes

Not a Revit Robot

sounds like you might need to do a repair install.
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

So, some further poking around has led me to discover that this behavior it only occurs in certain floor plans. Two of them to be exact. Every other view is fine. I deleted one of the offending view and remade it, and now it's behaving as expected.

Does this still sound like a Revit install issue? Or have I done something to these specific floor plans to break them?

Side note, I just installed Update 1 for 2013. I can't decide if I think it is related.
      Sarah Foulkes

Not a Revit Robot

Comment

Well, I figured it out and I feel like a huge jerk.

I can't change my workset visibility settings within my visibility graphics dialog because they are defined within the view template. I thought they were fixed briefly because I remade the views and checked on that issue before I set the View Template.

It can only get better from here. Happy Friday!

Sarah
        Sarah Foulkes

Not a Revit Robot

Comment

I wondered about that but I don't use worksets very often so I'm not familiar with the drop-down options :hide:
          Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
          BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment