Elevation shows cross section only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevation shows cross section only

Hopefully this is an easy one but I cannot solve. My East elevation only shows up as a cross section. However my North elevation shows the entire building even though it has a longitudinal section used for another drawing. I cannot figure out how to get my east elevation to show the entire exterior and not the cross section...Argh...

Go to your plan view, and select the little triangle of the elevation marker that's pointing to your east elevation (not the box). You'll see a blue line with some round grips on the ends. I bet the blue line needs to be moved out of your building. Just select it and use the move command. Don't try to just move it by dragging it, because it will slide up and down a little. Not a big deal if your elevation isn't annotated already, though. I usually keep mine on top of the triangle part of the elevation marker.

Another tip: If you select both the triangle part and the square part and move them, the blue elevation line will move as well. Again, if you're elevation is annotated, this will mess it up because the elevation view will shift. If you need to just move the marker out of the way (of a dimension or something), select ONLY the box, not the triangle. Now, you can drag (don't need the move command) the elevation marker around without moving the elevation line. The triangle will follow and stay attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dzatto; May 11, 2012, 08:16 PM.
    Dan

Comment

Great thanks, did not think of that cause my elevations were hidden.

Comment