Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change instance parameter w/ "Edit" for multiple views/sheets

these issues may be raised before, forgive me if that's the case:
    1) views, say i want to change VG for multiple views w/o using view template, do i have to open each view to change it?
    2) sheets, say i added new issue/revision and/or new sheet, i want to change "Revision on Sheet" for multiple sheets, do i have to open each sheet to change it?
    thanks in advance.

1) views, say i want to change VG for multiple views w/o using view template, do i have to open each view to change it?
    - I don't think so, you really need to use the view template if you want to change multiple view. or i suggest set a one view for floor plan and elevation then copy that view to other view.
    2.JPG
    2) sheets, say i added new issue/revision and/or new sheet, i want to change "Revision on Sheet" for multiple sheets, do i have to open each sheet to change it?
    thanks in advance.

-Yes this how it done. but u can also create a sheet list to change the data without opening all the sheet one by one. or also you can add another parameter to your title block and set that as a "type" to automatically change all the sheet in your project.
    t-block.JPG
    Last edited by engel_hg; November 20, 2011, 04:04 PM.
    Revit Arch 2013 Certified Professional
    Phlippines Revit User Group
    Architecture | Structure | MEP
    International Order Of DeMolay

Comment

uploaded image for clarification
      Attached Files

Comment

Check all revisions

Originally posted by Ning Zhou View Post
        uploaded image for clarification
        Unfortunately there is no quick solution in basic Revit :banghead:, but there are few tools (add-in) that can get the job done.
        I use this one:
        Xrev Freebies « Products | Xrev.com.au

Comment