Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

railing representation on plan related to 3d not matching !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

railing representation on plan related to 3d not matching !!

Hi , i have custom railing i made i delete all railing structure except first one which will be like handrail. Now when you see in the plan , the representation of 2d is not like what i expect (supposed to be closed rectangle because of handrail not divided pieces) as in the first image.
    Second the line that i am sketching to the end , i thought when i finished skechting it will be like this in 3d representation end but not like i expected as in the second image
    any ideas about those two problems i have?
    i attached two images for further clarification of my problem
    Attached Files

view range isue? make a view>plan region with a different cut plane for that zone.

Comment

True gaby when i changed value of cut plane from 1.2 to 1.3. it give me the correct representation .
      I still have problem with second part of my question.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed_hassan View Post
        second part of my question.
        I could not work out the second part of the question?

Comment

See my second image it may clarify my second part of my question. The sketched 2d when i click finished the result is not like what i sketched.

Comment

have you tried using the cut plane even higher - I think you might have not gone high enough to get past the handrail, but you are high enough to be past the midrail.

You don't have to raise the whole cut plane of the drawing if it affects other objects - you can just control the cut plane in that area by applying a plan region - and controlling the cut plane of that area.

Comment