Hubs Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hubs Tracker

So you know when you select an element it brings up the modify tool bar for that element so you get "Modify:Floor" if you select a floor and son on. I have a corrupt element in a model of mine that I was able to track down in a local file and when I select it it is called "Hubs Tracker." What in the world is this element?
    Attached Files

Don't have a clue, never seen it before...
    Martijn de Riet
    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
    MdR Advies
    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

I think he is hacking Revit somehow....
      -Alex Cunningham

Comment

and these are the sentinels send out by Revit to counterattack, track and destroy his hubs?
        Martijn de Riet
        Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
        MdR Advies
        Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment

Alex reported a buggy element in our template...I searched for it by number...and got the same as the original post

Any ideas yet?

-Kirk
          01010010011001010111011001101001011101000010000001 10100101110011001000000110010001100101011000010110 0100

Comment

This element would not allow me to open the project until I did an audit on the central file. Freaky...
            -Alex Cunningham

Comment

I also just found this little doozy of error today.

Seems I had our whole team get an invalid object at the same time. As I had my local model open and had not been working on it for a while I quickly did a select by ID, and found this Modify-Hub Tracker header but no other information at all.

Quick audit of the central file and the offending element was deleted and we all seem to be back on track.

Comment