Best Practice workflow for creating and maintaining Construction revisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Practice workflow for creating and maintaining Construction revisions

I appologize in advance as I know this subject has been discussed previously but I could not get the right combination of search words to narrow my search.

What are some best practice workflows for creating and issuing supplemental sketches and revisions. I'm looking to keep all of the revisions to the previously issued sheets and create the views and sheets needed to supplement the construction. In the past, I have made the revisions, duplicated the views I needed and placed on an SK specific titleblock sheet. This duplicated the callouts on the origional sheets and created some non-essential information.

I have seen in the past various workflows that create new phases, worksets, the method I mention above but none of them seem to really be effective or efficient and I know that there has to be somebody out there with a real solid solution. What do you say?

My favorite to date is the Save to Project as Image available by right-clicking an active view in the project browser. Place the image on your sketch titleblock and go from there.
    Greg McDowell Jr
    about.me/GMcDowellJr

Comment