Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stair step numbering and controlling riser height ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stair step numbering and controlling riser height ?

Hi , it is strange that i can not show stair riser steps numbering and tag do only total numbers outside, how i can make it number each step ?
    second : can i control riser height because it seems that programme give me maximum riser height and me should adapt myself on the programme values

The maximum riser height is determined in the Type settings, so just edit it there... And no, there's no (intelligent) way to show the riser/thread numbers.
    Klaus Munkholm
    "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

what no thread number, it is part of working detailing for most projects !!!!!!!! is this added to wishlist ?

Comment

Does anyone know what is the name of this addin or link to download from Revit Stair Numbering - Revit Merdiven Numaraland

Comment

He shows a link just before the end of the video.
          Dave Plumb
          BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment

i opened the website i can not find anything for sorry , i also do not understand german.
            ahmed_hassan
            Last edited by ahmed_hassan; November 10, 2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Its in Turkish....and I cannot find anything about it either....I would try sending them an e-mail at [email protected] (Which is what it says in the message at the end of the video)
              Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment