Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not reinstall revit architecture 2012 at all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not reinstall revit architecture 2012 at all!!

Hi, i installed revit architecture 2012 before but for some problem i faced like error of programmes when opening, i unistalled it and reinstallled it again, now i can not reinstalled revit 2012 architectecture at all. i did search ,following advices of autodesk link Autodesk - Autodesk Revit Architecture Services & Support - 2012: How to Complete a Clean Install [Uninstall] of Revit products

i setup Microsoft Windows Clean up Utility ,
    i removed my antivirus as adviced on the link nothing seeming to be working what shall i do:bb: ?!!

I had this problem, I unchecked design view and it installs fine. Hope that helps

Comment

i unistalled Autodesk design review 2012 right now and when i reinstall the software again, i have only the ability to reinstall Design review and autodesk material library 2012 not autodesk revit architecture 2012
      Last edited by ahmed_hassan; November 3, 2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Ahmed, are you 100% sure that you've completed all steps, including deleting entries in the registry, rebooting and deleting temp files? If so, you could still try the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility, I know that others have had success with it:
        Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

If that don't help either, I'm afraid that you'll need to re-install windows too...
        Klaus Munkholm
        "Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Comment

i followed all advices above , i think it will take time to backup my files of drive c then reinstall windows.

Comment