Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help urgently needed plz plz plz

Hi all

I'm in dire need, of a min(2 story) building, in rvt format. The building can be of any program but some sort of mixed use, or housing scheme would be preferred. I need this in order to populate the building with families. If anyone in this forum is kind enough to share a building with my, id be greatly indebted.

Please people, lend us a hand.

Kindest Regards

julzfromsa

Do you have Revit software? I assume so, if you are going to "populate it with families" ?

Just build a 2 story box with 2 Levels, and populate away! Just curious--what is the purpose of what you are doing?
    Cliff B. Collins
    Registered Architect
    The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects, St. Louis, MO
    Autodesk Expert Elite

Comment

The Sample projects that ship with Revit are both 2 story buildings.
      -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Hmmm... Do we get $360,000,000 deposited in our bank account as well (urgent plz plz plz)???

Use the link to get the file... CLICK ME!!!
        -J
        http://about.me/JayZallan
        Tweet, Link or Blog me up!!!

Comment

Go find yourself a woman, then you can populate your house with as many families as you want.
          Otherwise, quit spamming the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by stl4310 View Post
            Go find yourself a woman, then you can populate your house with as many families as you want.
            Otherwise, quit spamming the forum.
            HAHAHA NIIIICE!!!!!!! and I thought I was the sarcastic one around here!!!

I thought it was an odd sounding request, as a first post especially...
            -J
            http://about.me/JayZallan
            Tweet, Link or Blog me up!!!

Comment

My money is on high school student.. drafting class.. played on 9gag too long, didn't finish project.
              .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment

Originally posted by JBZ View Post
                Hmmm... Do we get $360,000,000 deposited in our bank account as well (urgent plz plz plz)???

Sheesh!!....Only 99 Floors :bb:
                Ian Kidston
                http://allextensions.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by julzfromsa View Post
                  Hi all ... I'm in dire need, of a min(2 story) building, in rvt format. ...
                  Welcome to the forum.

There is already a 2 story house in the Samples folder of Revit. The path should be something like this:
                  C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit Architecture 2012\Program\Samples\rac_basic_sample_project.rvt
                  Last edited by Alfredo Medina; November 4, 2011, 02:20 PM.
                  Freelance BIM Provider at Autodesk Services Marketplace | Linkedin

Comment

Originally posted by JBZ View Post

I'm very disappointed... there's not even a staircase. How is the guy on the 98th floor going to work??? :laugh:
                    Martijn de Riet
                    Professional Revit Consultant | Revit API Developer
                    MdR Advies
                    Planta1 Revit Online Consulting

Comment