Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Munkholm
    replied
    What you should do, is to make a copy of all your plan views - One for "Design" (the one you work on), and one for "Sheets" (The one you place on sheets)
    You could easily create a View Template, with dimensions off, and apply that to all the sheet views...

If you don't want to copy the view (you really should though!), just create two View Templates, one with dimensions on, and one where they are off... Now you can apply one of those View Templates to all you plan views, depending on you are working of printing...

Leave a comment:

• birdnehru
    started a topic turning off layer in sheet view not in plan view

turning off layer in sheet view not in plan view

Printing a preliminary sheet view where I am referencing a floor plan view.

In the floor plan view I have dimensions visible so that I can monitor and continue to edit the plan(s).

Before printing the sheet view I turn off dimensions in the visibility overrides window for the sheet view, as this is a preliminary set and I dont want the client to see a dimensioned plan. I dont want to have to turn off the dimensions in the floorplan view, as i have many,many floorplans.

Problem, I can still see the dimensions in the sheet views, unless I turn off the dimensions in the floorplan view.

What am I doing wrong?