Switching Revisions from Alphbetic to Numeric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching Revisions from Alphbetic to Numeric

We have some contractors who insist on one or the other, so they are not th eproblem.

The problem comes when we issue everything "for information" as alphabetic, and then once the pack is ready to go, we switch over to Numeric.

This isnt a problem as Revit will mix and macth. The problem I am having is that when I do this, and start numeric from "1", it sticks the number 1 right at the top of my list of revisions on the dwg sheet. I want to append it to the end of the list of alphabetic revisions..?

Have I missed a check box or am I doing something stupid..

Cheers
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it

Sorting by Revision Number in your rev schedule on your titleblock should do this souldnt it? It will keep the numerical segregated from the alphabetic?

Comment

Thats how it was set to on the template file. What I have done thou, is reorder it by date issued, as that is always a natural follow on from the previous date.. Seems to work at the moment.. Will just need to keep an eye on it to make sure there are no anomalies.. Cheers for the nudge thou.. got me going in the right direction.. ;-)
      I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it

Comment