Contour lines only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contour lines only

Is there a way to only show contour lines, without showing the Revit topography surface?

I have a site survey that I've used to create a Revit topo surface from. I've then modified the grade for my project. I now want to show the new contour lines, but don't want to show the surface (because it is masking linework from the survey).

Is there way to do this (making the surface transparent can cause some display issues)? If I set the survey .dwg link to be in the foreground, some linework displays over the top of the Revit elements which is also not desirable.

Visibility/Graphics Overrides, Topography, set Transparency to 100

Comment

Originally posted by Nurlan View Post
      Visibility/Graphics Overrides, Topography, set Transparency to 100
      But, when you print with vector graphics, the topo still masks items below.

Comment

You need to go to the "massing and site" tab.
        Here just under the "site modeling" section of this tab (where you can make the topographic surface) there is a little tiny arrow pointing diagonally down to the right. Click on that tiny arrow.
        This opens the "site parameters" dialogue box.
        Here you can define at what intervals you want to set the contour lines for the major and minor. Also a few other interesting features.
        Then once those are set, you can use the button to the far right of the "massing and site" tab to annotate the contour lines.
        Last edited by Karalon10; December 21, 2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment