How i can make thumbanail show again ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How i can make thumbanail show again ?

Hi everybody, i faced problem recently that there is no thumbnail for my file project , the normal thing it shows preview on small icon the project.
    any idea how to fix this problem
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ahmed_hassan; October 14, 2011, 05:42 PM.

to update your file preview icon from within Revit try to resave your file -"save as"- with a different name (you can rename it back later), but before you hit the final "save" button ~

1. go to options
    2. select "regenerate if sheet/view is not up to date"
    3. this drop down menu can be used to choose any of your sheets/vies within your project.

save as dialogue.JPG

If this doesn't work it will most likely be a problem with your windows icon cache, but I haven't toyed with this stuff since XP so you may want to start googling or hopefully someone else here can remember?
    There are no stupid questions, only stupid people

Comment

Originally posted by ahmed_hassan View Post
      Hi everybody, i faced problem recently that there is no thumbnail for my file project , the normal thing it shows preview on small icon the project.
      any idea how to fix this problem

have you fixed your problem yet?

Comment

Thanks elton i re- installed the programme before answer come so now i do no have problem , but sure this tip will be useful when i face this problem again avoiding me to re-install the programme again.

Comment

yeah re-installing is a big pain in the [email protected]# :thumbsup:

Comment