Callout defined in the ellevation mark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callout defined in the ellevation mark?

pls see picture. I don`t undestend where is this callout leaving so i can see it. I mean, it`s defined in the elevation system family so i`m assuming that is related to the existence of an elevation mark. I don`t think i`m used with this kind of convensions so i need to understand the mechanism that make the callout to apear. I know how it looks, but i need to see where is it(in what view) and how is related with the elevation mark.

p.s. I think the title is wrong... my mistake . it should be "Callout defined in the elevation view?"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gaby424; October 13, 2011, 09:36 PM.

you need to create a new head tag with your symbol family. first,go to manage tab>additional settings>section tags> duplicate the family (rename it). In the drop down menu " section head" and select you custom tag.

greetings.

Comment

I know how to make to define new things to apear in this dropdown menu. I just don`t understand next thing: If you want to place an elevation you go to view and press elevation button. Than, in a plan view you insert the elevation symbol. Than you go to type properties and you see the field for callout tag. So i`m asumming that by using in the first place the Elevation buton, I`m doing some actions that implies the existence of a callout tag that is related with tha elevation tag? I hope is more clear.
      Last edited by gaby424; October 13, 2011, 10:11 PM.

Comment