Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the shortcut??

hello
    as a hard practicer of ACAD (i know many of you love me so much!! ;p ) i'm using a lot of shortcut because i save a lot of time with it!
    but i didn't understand why some shortcut aren't able in the list!
    for example was trying to create a new short cut for rectangle when i'm editing a reference line but i didn't succeeded to know how i can dot it!!
    have you any idea? Phil
    Freelance WWTP/HVAC Designer
    Revit 2019

As nothing is defined yet you can put in whatever you like as the shortcut (type it in the box down the bottom there) and it will save it as the shortcut (As long as it doesnt conflict with an existing shortcut)

If you go deep into configuring this, I suggest also that you EXPORT it and save it (like in several places - a backup on a USB key or something) and you can then use it in each new version of revit or if u ever have to reinstall,, much like a "profile" for autocad. This is actually the ONLY part of revit configuration that you can export and import into new versions or other PC's
    Last edited by Karalon10; November 24, 2021, 09:01 AM.

Comment

hi karaton and thanks
      i knew this, what i don't understand is why some functions are not avalaible in the shortcut windows
      Phil
      Freelance WWTP/HVAC Designer
      Revit 2019

Comment

I guess thats a question for the developers....sorry cant answer that one for you.

Comment