Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make newly added grids visible in existing floor plans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make newly added grids visible in existing floor plans.

I added some grids to a project that didn’t have them when the floor plans were originally created. Now I can’t get them to be visible in any plans views, unless I create a new floor plan, then they are visible. I checked visibility, worksets, 3D extents, ect, but I think this has to do with the fact that the existing floor plans were associated with scope boxes. However, I still can’t get them to be visible even if I match the scope box of the grid to that of the floor plan, or if I remove the scope boxes.

Any advice on how to make these grids visible is appreciated.

thanks

View Templates?

Comment

Phases?
      Dave Plumb
      BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment

Usually the question is "how can I hide these". My current project has existing building grids and addition building grids and we are using grid types and filters to control when we see each type. Perhaps something similar is set up in your project?

Originally posted by DaveP View Post
        Phases?
        Do Grids have phases in 2022? They do not in 2021 & earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by CADiva View Post
          U
          Do Grids have phases in 202? They do not in 2021 & earlier.
          Sorry. You are correct. I was focusing on the "existing floor plans" phrase & not the "added some grids" part.
          Dave Plumb
          BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment