Problems Printing - Setting Incompatible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems Printing - Setting Incompatible

I seem to have a reoccurring issue printing.

Typically I have no issues printing to any of our printers/plotters or Bluebeam, however something is preventing me from printing at least once a day.

I'm not sure what is causing the printer settings to suddenly become incompatible with all of my printers. Normally it's just a sheet size or something that the printer can't print and you change it. When it happens for me, all the printer setup settings are grayed out, I can't change anything.

Using Revit 2017, it's a new pc and a problem I didn't previously have.

Attached Files

Maybe try to print it to PDf first? I always frist print to PDF before i plot, from my experience it works better that way.
    Most familiair With Revit Architecture. Using Itannex Smartrevit.
    Running Revit on:
    [Xeon W2125, 16GB 2666mhz, Quadro P4000]
    _[i7 9700k, 32GB 3200mhz, MSI 980ti G6 gaming]
    [i5 6500, 16GB 2400mhz, MSI 1650 Aero]_[Ryzen 2600, 16GB 3200mhz, Gigabyte 1650 OC 4G]

Comment

Same problem printing to pdf, I can't change any printer settings regardless of which printer it is.

I've a feeling maybe it's related to bluebeam, I get a warning popup saying bluebeam isn't compatible with one of my settings.

Comment

Anyone else facing this problem and how did you resolve it?

I have the same issue with Revit 2019 (same project as previously with 2017).

Comment

as it's a new PC have you created the printer page settings within Revit (ie A1 to A3 etc)

Comment

Originally posted by robp View Post
            as it's a new PC have you created the printer page settings within Revit (ie A1 to A3 etc)
            I've been using the ones which were pre-loaded/already there since the beginning of the project.

I have a feeling it's to do with how page sizes are named, BlueBeam calls is "ISO A3" while our printer calls it "A3", typically I get a warning about incompatible settings and you can change them, however this doesn't always work like that.

Comment