Creating Door, Windoe and Door-cum-Window schedules floor plan wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Door, Windoe and Door-cum-Window schedules floor plan wise

Door and Window schedules usually are generated for the whole project in Revit right?! But I am supposed to put/create these schedules floor plan wise and arrange it according to floor plan sheets.

Like for example, the count and type of doors and windows on the first floor plan goes on first floor plan title block.

And also, how to create door-cum-window schedule. Which family template should I use to create this type of door-cum-window family? I am confused and stuck. :banghead:

I dont know how to make this happen?!

Please help!

Thanks in advance.
    " Purpose may point you in the right direction but it's passion that propels you" - Travis McAshan

Schedule Door + Window

If you want both doors & windows in the same schedule use a Multi-Category Schedule. Pick all the fields you want to show and filter by floor level.
    Last edited by cganiere; October 5, 2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: I forgot the "s"

Comment

seperating doors and windows subheading

Originally posted by cganiere View Post
      If you want both doors & windows in the same schedule use a Multi-Category Schedule.
      Is it possible to add subheading for doors and windows seperately, like we do in tables?
      " Purpose may point you in the right direction but it's passion that propels you" - Travis McAshan

Comment

You can group columns together to make a parent header for those columns. Do this by shift selecting columns. Once you have multiple columns selected, you will have a new option in the context ribbon "Group Columns".
        .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment

Thanks revittotd.

:beer:

Comment

Regarding putting the schedules on each Floor Plan sheet, you'll need to add the Level parameter to your schedule, and the Filter by: Level equals First Floor.
            You'll need to make a separate schedule for each floor.
            If you don't want to see the Level column in your printed schedule, go to the Formatting Tab, select Level, and then check the Hidden Field box.
            Dave Plumb
            BWBR Architects; St Paul, MN

CADsplaining: When a BIM rookie tells you how you should have done something.

Comment