Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parametric title block

hello
    i'm trying to make to paramtric title block but my title block move when i change its type name but when i come back to the alst type the title block isn't at the same place!!
    just incredible... i read severals thread on internet and it seems to be impossible...
    well the other way is to play with visibility of object which is in my mind not really revit style!!
    https://filetransfer.kpn.com/downloa...EfRPYGNPzi1OzI.
    another weird thing: i draw a new title block in ma file thinking that the old one was... i don't knowx, nut not amde in the "regle de l'art" and it's impossible to delete theses lines which are one the right side ogf the title block, how is it possible??
    thanbks for your advices
    Phil
    Freelance WWTP/HVAC Designer
    Revit 2019

My recommendation (honestly) is not to make a parametric titleblock. Just make different families for different sizes.
    Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
    @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

nobody likes parametric titleblock... snif
      Revit 2019

Comment

I do have a paramnetric title block where there are different types for different suzes. I have chooses the bottom left corner to stay fixed when I change size, so my titleblock 'stamp' moves. I know a lot of people do it the other way, stamp stays fixed and sheet growes to the left.

What I did with the stamp is make it a group and lock one of the lines to the ref plane that also controls the size of the sheet, this way it moves with the right side of my sheet.
        Company Website: www.deurloobm.nl
        Revit Ideas: Is this family Mirrored? | Approve warnings | Family Type parameter just those in the family

Comment

oh yeahhhhh
          i finally suceed to do it!!
          great job from me
          thanks for your advice!
          Phil
          Revit 2019

Comment