Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why when i am assigning levels in elevation it does not show in project browser?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why when i am assigning levels in elevation it does not show in project browser?!!!

Hi everyone, it is very strange i copied levels and assigned new values for height, but when i checked the project browser nothing of what i assigned is showing
    how i can make it shown next to project browser i like the way of copying or offseting exist level and then change it name and value (for info it working if i draw each one of it manually but i do not like this ).
    Hoping you can help me
    thanks
    Attached Files

Turn datums into storey levels

When you copy a level, the system creates a datum (black symbol, rather than the blue hyperlink). There is no storey (floor/ceiling plan) associated to it. To convert datums to story levels, create plan views and assign them to the datum. View > Plan Views > Floor or Ceiling. This pops up a dialog list of the datums in your model. Select the ones you want to convert, and those views appear in the browser (and the black symbol turns into the blue hyperlink to the newly created plan view.)

Comment

Exactly what aperte said. Or, you could create the level using the level tool, instead of copying an existing level. Then, it will ask you if you want to create a plan view.
      Dan

Comment