Need help with modifying Design Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with modifying Design Options

I'm working in Revit 2017 and have created design options to address 2 alternates we have on a project. My issue is that I have an exterior wall that needs to appear in the Base Bid option and Base Bid plus Alternate 2 option. I have the design options setup like I need them, however, when I was moving this wall to the Base Bid option I forgot to also include it in the Base Bid plus Alternate 2 option and I cannot seem to figure out how to modify this condition. Once it has been added to a design option, I don't get the Add to Design Option Set dialog box anymore where I can check the box for the appropriate Option Sets.

What do I do?

Try copying and pasting the wall into the other Design Option.
    Revit for newbies - A starting point for RFO

chad
    BEER: Better, Efficient, Elegant, Repeatable.

Comment

That is what I did and the duplicate walls are creating a problem with the room boundary. To complicate things, these walls are exterior walls in 2 options and interior walls in the other 2 options, with doors that have to flip swing direction depending on the alternates, and there is a large storefront opening that has to change depending on the option.
      I'm thinking the best approach now is to delete the design options and start over (I've already drawn the wall 4 times so I'm getting pretty good at it), mapping out on paper what needs to be in each design option before I start moving/drawing the design option.

Comment