View Title on Right side of Viewport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Title on Right side of Viewport?

This may have been previously discussed, but I can't find it anywhere...

Is there any way to get a View Title to show up on the bottom RIGHT side of a Viewport with the Extension Line extending to the Left?
    Mia Frietze
    LPA, Inc.

You could try creating a new View Title, by doing a save-as of an existing one, and placing the reference tag on the right side?
    Never have tried this. Good luck.
    Cliff B. Collins
    Registered Architect
    The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects, St. Louis, MO
    Autodesk Expert Elite

Comment

The View Title Extension line always starts at the *origin* of the View Title family... It doesnt care which way you pull it. You cant make it go left by default, but since its never the correct length to start with, it doesnt matter. Make a View Title family with everything justified on the right side, and the Origin Defining Reference Plane on the left, and it willk work.

Seems like a bunch of effort though, to pull them all to the left side. Probably i wouldnt bother.
      Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
      @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

I hated having the reference on the right.....but now that we can have them on the left..here ya go, this was our work around...
        Attached Files
        Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

Well, justifying everything on the right side DID work. But you're right, Aaron, it is a bunch of effort... We'll see what my users want to do!

Thanks everyone!
          Mia Frietze
          LPA, Inc.

Comment