Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fllor materia colous not visible

Hello all,

I have a section and I put in both my floors the same layers with the same materials. In the one floor I can see the colour that I have asigned for each material, and in the other floor no.

I noticed that the one floor is Override graphics in View by Material (with the colours) and the other by Category.

How I can change to have by Material in both?

Look the attachments.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Is one view in shaded with edges vs. hidden line vs. consistent colors? try making a view template out of the one you want, then apply to the other.
    Scott D. Brown, AIA | Senior Project Manager | Beck Group

Comment

Hello,

How I can make a view template for each layer of the material floor?

Thank you!

Comment

Go to the view that shows the floor the way you want it to look then click View tab > Graphics panel >View Templates drop-down > Create Template from Current View. Give it a name and then in the other view apply the view template you just created via View Template in project browser or click View tab > Graphics panel >View Templates drop-down > Apply Template Properties to Current View​ and select your view template.

Comment

The reason that I had in the cut pattern the option <By category Override> was because I had assigned already a color in my cut plan By category.

Thank you for your answer!!

Comment