Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Visibility Problem in Project

Somebody do me a favor:

Download this family, throw it in a floor (it's floor based) and tell me if you see a dynamometer with rollers and such, or just a cutout with some red trim around the perimeter.

I have this in 2 different project. One shows the entire piece, one just shows the opening. I have no clue why.
    Cut plane isn't an isue. There's no categories to turn off.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Dan

Never Mind. I forgot I added some visibility parameters so I could turn that stuff off in my foundation plans, and keep the opening. OOPS! Well, that's an hour wasted. :laugh:

I guess I'll have them ON by default instead. haha
    Last edited by dzatto; September 9, 2011, 07:44 PM.
    Dan

Comment

Glad we could help :thumbsup:
      -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Wait, I see the problem... yup. Something happened between the chair and the keyboard. :laugh:
        .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment

LOL @ both of you numb skulls.

I need to put in a SR for the problems I keep having between the chair and keyboard. You'd think they would have fixed that by now.
          Dan

Comment

Originally posted by revittotd View Post
            Wait, I see the problem... yup. Something happened between the chair and the keyboard. :laugh:
            Oh yes a PEBKAC error. Ive seen those before.
            -Alex Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Cunningham View Post
              Oh yes a PEBKAC error. Ive seen those before.
              No No No, it wasn't the PEBKAC error, it was the ID-ten-T error. More commonly written as the ID10T error. :laugh:
              Dan

Comment

Oh, I've also seen that one referred to as the IO error
                .Carl - Architect, BIM Manager, Father, Husband, Coach, Player, Disc Tosser, Driver... not necessarily in that order.

Free Revit Chat | Cre8iveThings Blog | Live Architecture! | Past Live Architecture!

Comment