Creating Stickers/Labels out of Revit Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Stickers/Labels out of Revit Schedules

I'm looking to produce sticker/labels for fabricated hanger. In short, we have hanger schedules (#,Size, rod length, etc) that I want to place on easy peel labels. Can anyone provide some assistance.

Setup a sheet with the formatting for an Avery Sheet that has your stickers...add the schedule to the sheet. Print to the location with the Avery sheet.

Done.

Unless you have something a bit more complex?
    Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment

I understand what you're saying, but I do not know how to get an Avery Sheet into Revit. I searched for this topic, but found no information anywhere. Are you exporting to a CSV then using mailmerge?

Comment

Export the schedule as a .csv. pull in to excel or word. Pre formatted documents for labels are available that can then pull in that Data.

Sent from my Phablet. Please excuse typos... and bad ideas.

Aaron Maller
        Director
        Parallax Team, Inc.
        Aaron "selfish AND petulant" Maller |P A R A L L A X T E A M | Practice Technology Implementation
        @Web | @Twitter | @LinkedIn | @Email

Comment

Originally posted by jjbuckalo View Post
          I understand what you're saying, but I do not know how to get an Avery Sheet into Revit. I searched for this topic, but found no information anywhere. Are you exporting to a CSV then using mailmerge?
          You'd have to measure the template yourself and add the information on the Revit Title sheet. Each box comes with a template sheet with all the dimensions.

Else export as Aaron said to Word and use the predefined templates there.
          Michael "MP" Patrick (Deceased - R.I.P)

Comment